Enrollment Status

Students may enroll in courses for credit units toward a degree in which they do the appropriate course work for a grade. They also have the option of auditing courses, for enrichment purposes only. In this case, they are not required to do the course work and do not receive a grade or credit units toward a degree. The cost for students per course is the same, whether they enroll for credit units or audit courses.

It is possible to change enrollment status from Audit to Credit and from Credit to Audit by filling out the appropriate Change of Status form and paying the appropriate fee. Students who want to change from Audit to Credit must submit the course work within one year after enrolling in the course in order to receive credit.